-
October 6th, 2001, 11:58 PM
#71
Inactive Member
Here is my contribution.
No laughing, this is the very first time I have ever pic wytched....
Thanks recess! for hosting!
Fatsak... who loves ya baby?
------------------
"Anything I say
can and will be held against me
in a court of THE"
-
October 7th, 2001, 12:00 AM
#72
Inactive Member
Bongs sweet-pea... not bad not bad...
------------------
Go Puck Yourself
-
October 7th, 2001, 12:00 AM
#73
Inactive Member
Excellent first effort sweet-pea!!! If I had ANY idea how to pic wytch, you would be doomed, however.
------------------
FU
-
October 7th, 2001, 12:00 AM
#74
Inactive Member
Great first effort Sweet-pea.
-
October 7th, 2001, 12:13 AM
#75
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Troll? Train:
Jailbait, I like pics 9 and 10 better personally...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
If those pictures are really Jailbait, that was not cool, man.
If they aren't, Jailbait's the idiot.
Which is it?
------------------
-
October 7th, 2001, 12:20 AM
#76
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IBystander:
If those pictures are really Jailbait, that was not cool, man.
If they aren't, Jailbait's the idiot.
Which is it?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
IB if you take the time to read the URL's you'll prolly figure it out.
-
October 7th, 2001, 12:22 AM
#77
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IBystander:
If those pictures are really Jailbait, that was not cool, man.
If they aren't, Jailbait's the idiot.
Which is it?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Correction: Jailbait's the idiot either way. Either the pics posted are not "her" (surprise surprise); or, if they are, she ought to have enough common sense to not make them accessible.
If I leave $100 bucks on my front porch before I go to bed, and it's gone when I wake up, I certainly must share in part of the blame for its loss.
------------------
There's a lesson in life to adopt and interpret
It applies to all people, regardless their race
Oh don't put your trust, or your faith in the person
If sometimes they seem to have more than one face...
-
October 7th, 2001, 12:26 AM
#78
Inactive Member
LMAO!!!!!!! You fuckers are rolling! Keep it up!
------------------
Happy Easter!
-
October 7th, 2001, 12:50 AM
#79
Inactive Member
funny shit.......
------------------
freeze is not a Mod by
choice......
-
October 7th, 2001, 01:01 AM
#80
Inactive Member
------------------
RACK THE TROLL?S
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks